Subject: RE: [regrep] RIMv2.6 Review, Sections 6-7

I know this is probably over-the-top regarding political sensitivity,
but:

Regarding "FortMotorCompany", which is close to FordMotorCompany": Any
issues with (sort-of) referencing only one of the Big 3 US automakers by
name? If so, we can use something more generic like "USMotorCompany".

If this is too much, please feel free to say "make it stop!". :)

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World