Subject: Re: [regrep] Preparation for our telecon on Thursday,January 13th at 8:00 am PT

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>> Please review the documents that were
>> posted last week
>> (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/10858/
>> regrep-3.0-draft-01.zip) and make notes of any sections that you would
>> like to discuss at the telecon.  We will be addressing issues/comments
>> during the discussion, so it is important that you review as much as
>> possible prior to the meeting in order to make the best use of our
>> meeting time.  You can also send comments to
>> regrep@lists.oasis-open.org.  This will provide a history and tracking
>> for comments.

Dear colleagues,

This is just a gentle reminder to TC members to review both RIM and RS
specs in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/10858/regrep-3.0-draft-01.zip

in preparation for our TC meeting tomorrow. Please send as many issues
to regrep list in advance of meeting as you can to make
our meeting time more productive.

I look forward to a productive review session in our meeting tomorrow.
Thanks.