Subject: RE: [regrep] [Fwd: [wsrp] Groups - wsrp faq (wsrp-faq-draft-0.30.html) uploaded]

Recall that we do have a start on FAQs (2 whole questions!) which I
believe were derived from the brochure long ago:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/faq.php

Once we have agreed on additional questions and answers, I will submit
them to be added to the list.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 1:54 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] [Fwd: [wsrp] Groups - wsrp faq
(wsrp-faq-draft-0.30.html) uploaded]

FYI...

Here is a great example of what an FAQ for our specs could look like.

We have a good starting point taht Carl did a while back:

    http://www.ebxml.org/ebusinessxmlregistry.pdf

Addition FAQ material can be extracted (after removing product specific
material) from a product specific FAQ I have at:

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/aboutFAQ/About_freebXML_Registry.html

I propose that we recast Carl's  excellent brochure into something that
takes inspiration from the WSRP FAQ.
the advantage is that it is more accessible, not constrained by real
estate issues and much easier to
read when not folded as a trifold brochure.

Would any one be willing to take a stab at doing this?