Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [wsrp] Groups - wsrp faq (wsrp-faq-draft-0.30.html) uploaded]

Farrukh,

It's a nice FAQ (from Web Portlets) but their use case is much narrower than
registry.

I think we would need a set of "threads" or so - for registry - based on who
the
typical audience / user might be - and provide that top level menu that
branches down.

Brainstorming on this:

1) Data analyst / DBA user - creating Registry and searching content - FAQ

2) Programmer - User Interface Developer - FAQ

3) Librarian - installing registry, downloading a skin interface, loading
content,
    federating to other registry - FAQ

4) B2B marketplace service provider - installing registry, creating portal
for
    business partners.

5) End user - connecting to registry with thin client - FAQ

I'm not volunteering for any of these! ; -)

Cheers, DW