Subject: Re: [regrep] Standards approval process

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>Below is the OASIS standards approval process.  I felt everyone should
>be familiar with this process as we continue reviewing the RIM and RS v.
>3.0 specs with the intent to move them forward through the OASIS
>Standards process.
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#standards_approval

I am embarrased to say that I opened this document only now before my
planned YES vote.

I noticed that it uses the term "best practices paper" to refer to the
paper. I think this would be
sending a confusing message. At the risk of being a PITA may I suggest a
quick update that
replaces "best practices pare" with "report" and we then vote to approve
that version?

Sorry to have to bother Duane with a request for another update.

If other team members think it is OK as is then I will go along. Thoughts?