Subject: Change in meeting week

At our telecon yesterday, it was requested that we change our meeting
day to the alternating week and have it run every other week
continuously (Carl has a recurring conflict that would make it
impossible for him to continue to participate).  Sally was on the call,
and while this posses a conflict for her once a month, she did not have
a problem with the change.  The other person I believe this would affect
is Paul Macias.  Is there anyone else who is an active member who would
be affected by changing the telecon to 8:00 am PT every other Thursday
starting January 20th?  Paul, would you still be able to join us late on
the conflicting days?

Please reply ASAP, as I will need to set up new telecon sessions to
change this to start January 20th.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger