Subject: New ballot "Vote on cc-Review subteam report" (WAS RE: [regrep] Standards approval process)

Simply changing the subject because the previous subject ("Standards
approval process") is a different topic. I believe the CCTS document
discussion inadvertently began off of the "Standards approval process"
e-mail instead of the "Vote on cc-Review subteam report" e-mail.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World