Subject: RE: [regrep] Standards approval process

Could you give some specific examples as to why?

> and doesn't
> give us a solution or a proposition on how we have to map the
> ccts components to ebRIM.

Yes - and that's because it addresses serialization (external representation) rather than mapping (internal representation). That's the whole intent of the document.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World