Subject: FW: TC Related Presentation at XTech

Is anyone planning to attend the Xtech in Amsterdam on May 24th?  We
have an opportunity to participate in a presentation providing an
overview of ebXML committee work, case studies, or implementations as
part of the one-day program devoted to OASIS Standards and
specifications.  Please let me know ASAP if any of you are interested
and able to travel to Amsterdam, and I will get back to Jane on next
steps.

Thanks,
Kathryn

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:16 AM
To: dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com; monica.martin@sun.com;
jdurand@us.fujitsu.com; ian.c.jones@bt.com; Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: TC Related Presentation at XTech

Dear Dale, Monica, Ian, Kathryn, and Jacques:

I'm happy to bring you a great opportunity to promote your TCs work.

IDEAlliance's annual XML Europe event, now called XTech 2005, will
feature a one-day program exclusively devoted to OASIS Standards and
specifications. The OASIS Open Standards Day at XTech
(http://www.xtech-conference.org/) will be held on 24 May at the RAI
Centre in Amsterdam.

The program will be made up of six presentations, each on a key OASIS
specification of particular interest to the European community. We would
like to invite a presentation on state-of-the-art ebXML implementations,
possibly focusing on the by-then-recently-approved BP 2.0 specification
and recent governmental and European installations. The 45-minute
presentation should provide an update and overview of the status of your
committee work, but it may also include information on implementations
or case studies. Designated speakers will be responsible for their own
travel, but will receive complimentary registration for the OASIS Open
Standards Day, including lunch and reception, and discounted
registration to the entire XTech conference.

Please discuss this opportunity with other members of your TC, and let
me know if we can include the above described presentation on the
program. We're anxious to start promoting your participation in this
event as soon as possible, so please get back to me by 24 January 2005.

Best regards,

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

P.S. If your TC would like to hold a F2F meeting in conjunction with the
conference, please let me know. Space is extremely limited, but I'd be
happy to forward your request to IDEAlliance.