Subject: Re: [regrep] New meetings set up

Thank you so very much Kathryn for setting up these and all our
regularly scheduled meetings.
Thanks also to The Boeing Company for hosting the con calls.

Lets hope we get a good turn out on each day for the special con calls
and continue
the solid progress we have been making on the review of the 3.0 specs. Folks
please make every effort to attend.

BTW I will be glad to be scribe for all  these meetings so it is not a
barrier to make people attend.

Look forward to a productive set of meetings.