Subject: RE: [regrep] Minutes from today's meeting

<Quote>
We could not raise Joe on the phone.  The vote passed, and the version
3.0, 04 of the specs were approved for the 30 day public review.
</Quote>

Sorry folks - I was in another meeting simultaneously and had to drop
off. But congratulations to us on the approval! FWIW, my voice vote
would have been yes.

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World