Subject: Re: [regrep] Special telecon meeting to conduct vote for approval ofspecs to OASIS - need to know if you can attend ASAP

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>We will need to hold a special telecon meeting on Tuesday March 15th to
>vote on approving the specs as Committee Drafts following the revisions
>made as a result of resolution of comments, and for submitting to OASIS.
>This will be a voice vote.  The times we could do this would be 7:00-
>8:00 am PT, or 1:00- 2:00 pm PT.

I can make either time but prefer the 7:00-8:00 am PT slot. Thanks for
setting this up Kathryn.

>Key to this will be whether or not
>Farrukh will have time to complete the revisions based on the comment
>resolutions prior to our telecon.

I can do that and post the revised specs by COB Monday at the latest. Is
that good enough?
Looking at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/spectools/docs/chairs-filenaming-02.html#ss.tc.output.rules

it appears that the "cd" for Committee (Approved) Draft has been changed
to "cs" for Committee Specification.

Would the spec bundle be called regrep-3.0-cs-01.zip?
Thats is what I am assuming. Kathryn let me know if you find otherwise.
Thanks.

>The comments resolution log will also
>need to be completed, indicating what the resolution was for each
>comment that was submitted.  The submission package must be sent to
>OASIS by EOB Tuesday March 15th for this cycle, otherwise we will need
>to wait until the next submission cycle. I will be spending the
>remainder of March 15th completing the submission package. (Farrukh, I
>also need the draft for section 3 from you - relationship to other
>standards work).

Can you please send an example (UDDI 3.0 would be a good one). Thanks.
Will do as soon as I have an example.

>Can everyone make a telecon March 15th at 7:00 am PT,

Yes. I can make either time but prefer the 7:00-8:00 am PT slot.

>and Farrukh and
>Richard - will the specs and the resolution logs be ready by then?

Yes for me. Team needs to review existing resolutions for comments
logged so far to discuss in tomorrow's meeting.

I will post a proposed resolution to TC list for Diego's comment for
review in tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks.