Subject: Special telecon for voice vote Tuesday March 15th at 7:00 am PT

We will have a special telecon meeting on Tuesday, March 15th from 7:00
am PT to 8:00 am PT.  We will be holding voice votes to reapprove the
specs with the revisions resulting from the comments that have come in
during the comment period.  Following a positive vote, there will be
another voice vote to approve moving the specs to OASIS for membership
approval as OASIS Standards.

Please make every effort to attend!  We must have a 3/4 majority of
voting members for reapproval of the specs, so attendance is critical!
As usual, the choices will be yes, no or abstain.

I will be taking minutes for the call.  These minutes will reflect the
voting and the results of the votes, and are required for the package
that must be submitted later that day (assuming positive results of the
voting).

Farrukh will have incorporated revisions from the comment resolutions
into the specs, and will post at COB Monday.  Please also review the
Comments Log so you will be knowledgeable of the comments, the
resolutions, and the revisions that resulted. Richard has been keeping
the comments log up to date.

Here is the call in information:

Domestic and International: 425-717-7000
Toll Free: 866-350-0777
Passcode: 41221#
Telecon operator number in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

Talk to you all on Tuesday morning, bright and early! (at least for
those of us on the West Coast!)

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager