Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - Technical Note: Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry (regrep-webservices-tn-10.pdf) uploaded

Title: [regrep] Groups - Technical Note: Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry (regrep-webservices-tn-10.pdf) uploaded
Thanks Farrukh. I've had an action item to re-examine this TN for 3.0 updates - now that I've completed and presented the V3.0 enhancements this AM at the XML CoP, this is next up for me. Stay tuned...

Joe

From: Farrukh.najmi@sun.com [mailto:Farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Wed 3/16/2005 10:17 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

I have had several requests from people that do not use MS Word to provide
a PDF version to this document. This is the PDF version of the previously
approved TN with no changes. Note that we need to update this document for
version 3.0 and re-approve it. Lets discuss this further over email.

 -- Mr Farrukh Najmi

The document named Technical Note: Registering Web Services in an ebXML
Registry (regrep-webservices-tn-10.pdf) has been submitted by Mr Farrukh
Najmi to the OASIS ebXML Registry TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document describes the current best practice for registering Web
services in an ebXML Registry.

This document has previously been approved by the OASIS ebXML Registry
Technical Committee.

It needs to be updated to conform to the following specifications:

OASIS/ebXML Registry Information Model (ebRIM) v3.0
OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification (ebRS), v3.0

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/document.php?document_id=11907

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/11907/regrep-webservices-tn-10.pdf

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration