Subject: OASIS symposium agenda

Hi,
Below is the email sent in January with additional information about the
lightning rounds.  Also, are there other TCs that we should meet with?
Quite a few are planning to be there, so please let me know who we
should try to meet with, and I will try to schedule a time with the
Chair.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 3:46 PM
To: ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)
Subject: [regrep] FW: [chairs] April OASIS Symposium sessions for TC
leaders: talking in public about your TC

More regarding the OASIS Symposium in New Orleans. Based on TC member
meeting.  We should also begin to think about 3-4 slides that will
provide an overview and update on the ebXML Registry TC work for the
OASIS TC Lightning Round Updates described below. I will be happy to
present unless someone else would like to, but would like input on the
material and what you think is most important to present given the limit
on slides.  This is also a good opportunity to identify other TCs we
would like to meet with, form liaisons, collaborations, etc.  Please let
me know which TCs you would like to meet with, and I will start the
contact.