Subject: RE: [regrep] Fedora repository project

I did have a look at the Version 1.2 of the Fedora project in early 2004.

 Via registration of interest (to get download) I declared my allegiance
with the ebXMLRegistry TC. They may or may not have followed through and
looked at the TC materials.

I consider their work as being orthogonal .. the obvious intersecting
point being management of artifacts.

carl

<quote who="Chiusano Joseph">