Subject: Re: [regrep] What is an ebXML Registry

David,

With the exception of what they are trying to do over in ICG, Farrukh is
right -- ebXML Registry is being used for everything but what the
original ebXML vision called out.  Most of us realized at some point
that commercial viability is a  very important part of what we were
doing.  I don't agree with staying on the old definition of registry --
it does not acurately represent reality.  The original vision is merely
a single use case of many.

-Matt