Subject: Re: [regrep] What is an ebXML Registry

Duane,

I'm sick of these stupid and childish comments.

I've just spent 90 minutes on the OASIS EML
call talking with people who really understand
the implementation difficulties and the challenges
in todays XML-driven world.

The issue with powerful and comprehensive
solution sets is balancing published use cases
that give the perception of only one set of
functionality being permitted - with an open broad
approach - where potential end users have to
have the information available to them to permit
them to understand how the technology can
already solve their specific needs.

This stuff is non-trivial and what is intuitive
and obvious to insiders is obtuse and
difficult for un-initiates.

But of course when people are being
deliberately dismissive then a fruitful
and productive dialogue is not possible.

DW