Subject: Re: [regrep] What is an ebXML Registry

Farrukh,

Thanks for understanding the issues here.

Perhaps

"Federated, Secure Information Management for eBusiness and XML-aware
applications"

although - since its "ebXML Registry" that is kinda redundant - but then
again - stating
the obvious for people is not necessarily redundant.

I'm sensing people wanting to move beyond "eBusiness and XML-aware
applications"
into entirely different domains and paradigms.  We need to be careful here
to be
clear what we are getting into and not losing our core audiences.

For example - the XDS server work I believe is one we need to look deeply at
here - to ensure that that is enshrined into the specifications and called
out - so that
XDS implementers are drawn into the fold - and not feel excluded.

Sending mixed messages as to the core focus of the team is what we
need to be careful to avoid.

Cheers, DW