Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>This is a reminder and draft agenda for our regularly scheduled ebXML
>Registry TC telecon tomorrow, Thursday March 31st at 8:00 am PT. Call in
>information is below.
>
>The telecon number and password are:
>Toll Free: 866-607-2011
>International: 702-477-6042
>Passcode: 4517267#
>Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

Hi Kathryn,

I am in an all day off site meeting tomorrow and regretfully will not be
able to attend.
I assume all is well with the spec submission. Please send email if you
need any thing
regarding spec submission. Have a productive meeting everyone and thanks
for your efforts
to get our specs in great shape for submission for OASIS Approval process.