Subject: regrep speed date

Hi,

So what can we say on four slides in three minutes?
Perhaps the following sequence will suffice:

1 [TC intro]
2 [essential role of registries: matchmaker in SOA]
3 [status]
4 [future work]

I have attached a candidate slide for #2 that focuses on the matchmaker
role with respect to ebXML artifacts but implies a broader ambit.

--
Richard Martell         Public PGP key: <http://www.galdosinc.com/pgp/>
Galdos Systems, Inc.      tel: +1 604-484-2765  |  fax: +1 604-484-2755

Opinions, conclusions, recommendations, and other information presented
in this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by my employer or
firm. If the digital signature is invalid, I did not send this message.

matchmaker.ppt