Subject: RE: [regrep] Help with coordinating a webinar

Resending.  The action items for the regrep TC are (copied from bottom
of the original e-mail):
Action items for us:
1. Determine date for the webinar (does sometime in early May sound
good? I know folks will be traveling at the end of April :-) and the
OASIS staff will be very busy until then!

2. Contact Andy Moir to begin setting up the registration process
(Farrukh, could you please put Andy in touch with the appropriate folks
at Sun?)

3. Determine the content of the webinar! (everyone!  I believe Joe was
putting some draft materials together, is that correct?) Maybe we can
finalize this during our F2F in New Orleans.

4. Work with Carol once we have determined the date to publicize the
webinar.

At our face-to-face (and telecon) in New Orleans we will spend some time
working on the content for the webinar, since we are hoping to have this
sometime in May.  Please send ideas, draft materials, etc. so that we
will have something to work with at the face-to-face.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services