Subject: RE: [regrep] ebXML Registry lightning round.ppt - Please comment!

My recommendations:

- Between slides 2 and 3, include a slide that answers the basic
question "What is an ebXML Registry?" (lift from the top paragraph of
ebRIM or ebRS 3.0). If this is not enough for an entire slide,
incorporate into slide 3.

- Slide 4: Add dates for review and call for vote (top bullet)

- Slide 5: Add the following features (feel free to lift directly out of
the early slides in the attached presentation I gave last month to the
federal XML CoP on our V3 enhancements):

Registry Managed Version Control
Content Management Services

- Slide 5: Consider categorizing enhancements (see attached
presentation) - e.g. SAML/XACML can go under a general "Security
Enhancements" bullet". May consider using a table for better
organization.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton

ebXML Registry Version 3.0 Overview.ppt.zip