Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry lightning round 5.ppt - please review!

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

> <<ebXML Registry lightning round 5.ppt>>
>
>Okay...  I have the put the presentation in the required OASIS template
>and tried using the graphic Monica sent with the BIG picture of where
>ebXML Registry fits.  This graphic is an image, so I have not been able
>to change boxes, but I have been able to add on top of the image.
>Unfortunately, I can't copy and paste the boxes, so anything I create
>looks slightly different.
>
>Anyway, take a look and see if this captures most of the ideas related
>to showing ebXML Registry in a larger scope.  Are there critical
>concepts that are still missing?
>
>Also, are there additional implementations that we should include on the
>last slide?  Remember I have 2-3 minutes so don't think we can add any
>additional slides!
>
>Thanks for your review and help!!

This looks great. Thanks Kathryn, Monica and others.

One small correction on Implementations Slide: Please replace "freebXML"
with "freebXML Registry". Thanks.

BTW where did you learn that Tibco XML Canon supports ebXML Registry
spec? That would be really nice news.
I would be grateful for any links on this. Thanks.
begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh
email;internet:farrukh.najmi@sun.com