Subject: Clarification from TIBCO

Title: Message
Here is clarification from TIBCO.  They do not have an ebXML registry implementation, but they support and are compliant with ebXML messaging services spec 2.0.  I will remove them from the Registry TC presentation.  Are there any other last minute changes?  I need to send it in later today.

Thanks again for the review, suggestions, comments, and help!

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Leung [mailto:kenl@tibco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 2:05 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: Lee Wenger; Drina Marty; Donald Woerner; Fiona Tan
Subject: Re: MK Form - Sales

Hi Kathryn,

    TIBCO has a B2B gateway implementation for ebXML, but we do not have a ebXML registry
implementation.  Our product supports and is compliant with ebXML messaging services spec 2.0.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to contact me either by phone or email

Thanks
Ken Leung
TIBCO Software Inc
3303 Hillview Ave