Subject: Hibernate and ebXML Registry / OMAR?

I just skimmed thru this:

 http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/27896

and had a strong sense of "been there, done that" in
terms of storing extrinsic objects - and particularly
XML ones into the SQL store underneath registry.

Is there a win-win scenario for us here beckoning
where we could adopt the Hibernate approach/syntax for
ebXML registry?

Are there any issues procedurally if we did establish
that dependency?

I'm just brainstorming here - not saying this is something
we should do - but potentially this could be a benefit to
developers creating ebXML registry solutions...

Thoughts?

DW