Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry tutorial - update

Hi,
What is the better title for the *tutorial* technical note?

after the yesterday meeting we have proposed something like:
"ebXML Registry Profile Development Guide"

So please if someone of you has a better suggestion or some negative
point for the new title, speak up now :)

Many thanks,
Ivan

Ivan Bedini
R&D Engineer