Subject: RE: [regrep] ebXML Registry tutorial - update

 My concern with either one of these types of formulations is that I feel
that they will be completely inscrutable to the intended parties because
they don't say anything about the audience. Profiles of what? Frameworks for
what? Applications of What?

If, I'm in the legal or health care or manufacturing field, how am I
supposed to know from the title that this is telling me anything about how I
would use the reg/rep for my purposes?

I don't have the perfect replacement, but I'm thinking something more along
the lines of

A Guide for Developing Industry Specific Applications using the ebXML
Registry/Repository

A Framework for Creating Industry Profiles with the ebXML
Registry/Repository

How to Map Industry Vocabularies/Standards to ebXML Registry/Repository

How to Define ebXML Registry Application Profiles for Industry
Vocabularies/Standards

A Tutorial for defining ebXML Registry Application Profiles for Industry
Vocabularies/Standards

Etc.

Hopefully you get the idea.

Thoughts?

Cheers

PK

>"Defining ebXML Registry Application Profiles"

I like them both. I am more partial to first one but I like the "Application
Profiles" in the second one.
Tough decision.