Subject: RE: [regrep] ebXML Registry tutorial - update

Peter,

The scope of an application profile may or may not be industry-wide.
In ISO circles they tend to talk about application profiles that
serve to tailor the use of one or more base specifications. So
perhaps that's an adequate term for such customizations.

e.g
A Framework for Creating Application Profiles

The intended audience for this is a rather technical one, I would
think (i.e. a spec addendum). To define a profile you have to be
conversant with both ebRIM and ebRS. But it occurs to me that your
first title suggests a kind of general primer/tutorial that outlines
the possibilities and provides some brief examples. So perhaps
something along the lines of a spec/primer pair might be appropriate.

--
Richard