Subject: RE: [regrep] Whither ebRS conformance testing?

I believe that we may have an opportunity to work with OASIS to provide
additional visibility of ebXML implementations.  I would like to see
these available through our TC site and/or an umbrella ebXML site in
OASIS.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 8:48 AM
To: Richard Martell
Cc: 'Michael Kass'; Breininger, Kathryn R; regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Richard Martell wrote:

> [...]

If it is an ebXML related project which sounds like it is and if it can
be available on a royalty free basis then it is a good candidate for
inclusion in freebXML.org projects. I would support this very
strongly because the more we can get RF ebXML projects
under one umbrella (freebXML.org) the more critical mass we have and the

more cohesive the community of users and developers.

Thanks for the excellent suggestion. Mike is this idea something that
you would consider? Thanks.