Subject: Minutes from the past several meetings - ACTION ITEM

I noted that the last approved minutes we have are from March 15th.
Please review the minutes from the past several weeks, and be prepared
to approve or correct them at our next telecon. This is a record of our
work, and we need to approve them as part of the TC process!

The minutes that have not been approved yet are:
March 31st:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/12263/t
elecon-summary-20050331.rtf
April 14th:
 <<[regrep] Minutes from ebXML Registry TC meeting April 14th>>
April 28th Face-to-Face:

 <<[regrep] Notes from the face-to-face meeting>>
And of course the minutes just completed for May 12th:
 <<[regrep] Minutes from the ebXML Registry telecon May 12, 2005>>
Thanks for your attention to this little detail :-)

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

--- Begin Message ---
Attached are the notes from our telecon held yesterday:

 <<ebXML Registry Minutes April 14 2005.doc>>

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

ebXML Registry Minutes April 14 2005.doc

at:
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Attached are the notes from the face-to-face meeting.  We did not
achieve quorum when the meeting started, so this was an informal working
session; no votes, decisions, or business was conducted.

 <<OASIS ebXML Registry TC Face to Face.doc>>

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

OASIS ebXML Registry TC Face to Face.doc

at:
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Attached are the minutes from our last meeting.  Please review.

 <<ebXML Registry Minutes May 12 2005.doc>>