Subject: Re: [regrep] [Updated Version] RE: [regrep] "Registering Web Servicesin an ebXML Registry" TN

Joseph,
could you possibly save this as a PDF? OpenOffice didn't like all the change
tracking...

thank you
john

Chiusano Joseph wrote:
> Attached please find an updated version of our March 2003 "Registering
> Web Services in an ebXML Registry" TN, with updates for V3.0. The
> current set of updates extend to p.11, line 403 (rest in process). I
> thought I'd send out an in-process version in case anyone would like to
> comment.
>
> If someone who is better at Word formatting than me would like to re-gen
> the TOC and Figures list and fix the section numbers, I would be very
> grateful.:) Please also add a revision page if you think we need one.
>
> For the versioning example (p.9) I did not include the
> registry-generated attributes - but I can add them if anyone thinks it
> would be valueable.
>
> I am planning to also add an example using the Content Management
> services, where a WSDL document is classified according to its contents
> (e.g. binding).
>
> Thanks,
> Joe
>
> Joseph Chiusano
> Booz Allen Hamilton
> Visit us online@ http://www.boozallen.com <http://www.boozallen.com/>

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
Chair, OASIS ebSOA Technical Committee
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebsoa
313.279.1377 new *VONAGE* number
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962