Subject: RE: [regrep] Conformance testing

Thank you serm, I look forward to learning more about this.

From: Serm [mailto:serm@nist.gov]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 6:03 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R; andy.moir@oasis-open.org;
JDurand@us.fujitsu.com; 'Nenad Ivezic'
Cc: 'ebXML Regrep'

Hi, this is  serm from NIST.

Within the IVI project we are colaborating with the korean partner who
has been  implemented  the iiC test framework.  The Korean folks has
implemented most if not all the test cases for ebms from the IIC.  They
have also created some new test cases.  I think that Korbit
implementation of the IIC is likely able to execute  Reg-rep test cases.
I CC Prof. Cho who is the Rorbit lead. He might be able to provide you
with more information. Korbit implementation has been used in ETSI and
ebbXML Asia test rounds.  Currently we are working with  Korthe bit to
implement the web service testing capability.

serm