Subject: pdf version RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

Title: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda
attached

pk

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:13 PM
To: Farrukh Najmi
Cc: ebXML Regrep
Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

You're welcome Farrukh. I don't have Adobe Distiller on my home PC or work laptop PC, so I regret that I won't have the capability to do this prior to our call tomorrow (I will not be at my office prior to our call as I have an offsite meeting). In the future I would be happy to have someone at my company do this.

In the meantime, is there someone who can convert this to PDF please?

Joe