Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

Call on now!

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:05 PM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder and draft agenda for our regularly scheduled ebXML
Registry TC telecon tomorrow, Thursday June 9th at 8:00 am PT. Call in
information is below.

Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267#
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

Agenda:
	1. Minute taker

 	2. Approval of minutes from past three meetings:
 <<[regrep] Minutes from the past several meetings - ACTION ITEM>>
	3. Registering Web Services TN update status (Joe)

	4. Status on other Technical notes (WSRP, tutorial, etc)

	5. Update on Brochure (Carl)

	6. Update on Webinar (presentation materials)

	7. ebMS binding for v3 registry

	8. Conformance testing (KorBIT has sent us a test plan to
consider.  We need to determine the availability of test cases, and
review the testbed architecture.)
 <<RE: [regrep] Whither ebRS conformance testing?>>  <<RE: Conformance
testing>>  <<ebXML RegRep Testbed Development Plan.ppt>>

	9. Other issues

	10. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are other items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services