Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: [uddi-dev] ebXML registry and UDDI comparisons

Miko Matsumura wrote:

>Interesting declaration on the future of UDDI/ebXML RegRep coexistence solutions from UDDI TC Chair Luc Clement on the UDDI Dev board...

Thanks for sharing Miko.

Discussion is being conducted on the OASIS uddi-dev list which is open
for any one to join and post.
Archive of thread is at:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/uddi-dev/200506/msg00005.html

Feel free to share your perspective on that list specially if you have
had a chance
to use both UDDI and ebXML Registry. To post you must join the uddi-dev
list at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php

Thanks.

begin:vcard