Subject: Re: FW: [uddi-dev] ebXML registry and UDDI comparisons

Miko Matsumura wrote:

> Hi,
> Interesting declaration from the UDDI TC chair to the dev email list
> concerning the future of UDDI/ebXML Reg Rep coexistence solutions.
> Thoughts?
> Miko

“likely to follow” is speculative which is a fine thing to so.
“no others will” is an assertion with no facts to back it up. Sounds
like an emotional "knee-jerk" and defensive reaction to me.

Unusual behavior for a TC chair I must admit.

Farrukh Najmi

Coming to Java ONE 2005? If so check out Sun's Service Registry at Booth #802 in the Java ONE Pavillion.

Sun's Service Registry Web Site:
http://www.sun.com/products/soa/registry/

Press Release:
http://www.sun.com/smi/Press/sunflash/2005-06/sunflash.20050615.1.html