Subject: HELP - Need telecon host for ebXML Registry Webinar

We still need a telecon number for the webinar.  Is anyone able to
provide this?  We are looking for a dial-in that can accommodate
approximately 100 people, we will know the exact numbers once the
registration process begins.  What is needed is the dial-in information
with any specific instructions (such as *6 to mute/unmute) that can be
included in the e-mail that goes to folks registering for the webinar.
OASIS will also acknowledge the telecon donation in the webinar web page
and as a slide in Jamie's presentation. Wording would be something like:
Conference line provided by XXXXX Company & link.

Please let Carol and me know ASAP if you can provide the telecon number.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager