Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML Registry TC
meeting Thursday, Sept 1, at 8:00 PT. Jane Harnad from OASIS will be a
guest at our telecon.

The telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of previous meeting minutes
2. Minute taker
3. Jane Harnad - European Adoption Forum
4. The main item of discussion will be the webinar, which is scheduled
for September 15th at 10:00 pm PT and 8:00 am PT
(http://www.oasis-open.org/events/webinars/webinars.php).  Please review
the draft materials prior to the meeting so we can finalize these.
5. Other issues, items
6. Next meeting.

I will need to leave the meeting at about 8:30, so please join promptly
so we have time for discussion and review of the webinar presentation.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services