Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - ebXML Registry Profile for Web Services 1.0 -Draft2 (regrep-ws-profile-1.0-draft2.pdf) uploaded

Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM wrote:
>The document named ebXML Registry Profile for Web Services 1.0 - Draft2
>(regrep-ws-profile-1.0-draft2.pdf) has been submitted by Mr Farrukh Najmi
>to the OASIS ebXML Registry TC document repository.
>
>Document Description:
>This is thesecond major draft of the ebXML Registry Profile for Web
>Services 1.0.
>
>View Document Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/document.php?document_id=14719
>
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/14719/regrep-ws-profile-1.0-draft2.pdf
>

>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
>may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
>
>-OASIS Open Administration

This document is the recasting of our previous "Registering Web Services
in an ebXML Registry" TN into a proposed normative profile specification.
My apology forthe short lead time but it would be very valuable if TC
members could review this document for tomorrow's meeting.

Please feel free to start sending comments, questions and suggestions to
the list. Ideally it would be best to keep each broad topic as a separate
discussion thread with a common subject pattern of "[WS Profile] xxx"

Thank you.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh