Subject: Re: [regrep] Cancel meeting on Thursday? - Please respond with yourpreference ASAP

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
>I will be out of town October 27, November 10th and November 17th.
>Would the TC be receptive to cancelling this week's meeting on October
>13th, and instead have a telecon on October 20th and November 3rd?  The
>TC could go ahead without me for a meeting  on November 17th (I will ask
>for a volunteer to lead in that case).  This would move our schedule to
>the opposite alternating weeks than what we currently are set for, and
>would take care of the Holiday coming up.
>
>Please let me know ASAP if this revised schedule meets with your
>approval, as I will need to change the telecons if we move to the
>alternating weeks.

It would be fine to skip the meeting and giove people time to review the
draft 3 of WS Profile.
If people wish to discus WS Profile in detail then we could meet as
scheduled. In that case
I would be glad to volunter to lead the meeting.

So I vote that we meet if people are prepared to give feedback on WS
Profile spec - otherwise I vote
to skip.

Thanks.

begin:vcard