Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Please join asap.  You may need to just enter the passcode right after
the phone number

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:25 PM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML Registry TC
meeting Thursday, November 3rd, at 8:00 PT.  Please send me any
additional agenda items.

The telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of previous meeting minutes
2. Minute taker
3. Review of comments on "Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry"
TN
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/11907/
regrep-webservices-tn-10.pdf).
4. IPR transition discussion.  Please see:
A. http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php
B..  http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/ipr_transition_policy.php

5. Webinar survey results - how to use, update FAQs 6. Other issues,
items 7. Next meeting.

I am currently on travel, and may not have access to my e-mail again
until the morning of the telecon meeting (Thursday).  Please send any
additional agenda items and we will add to the agenda at that time.

Talk to you all then!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager