Subject: RE: [regrep] Notes from today's telecon

I would volunteer, but have a deadline to OMB for the DRM that day (so many acryonyms!!!)

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: cmattocks@metlife.com [mailto:cmattocks@metlife.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 5:31 PM
To: ebXML Regrep

Kathryn et al :

As I thought might happen - I been given the task of leading an all day meeting on November 17 .
I will not even be able to attend the scheduled meeting. Can anyone else act as the TC meeting chair ?

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          11/03/2005 11:51 AM