Subject: [Ann] Wiki page to compile SOA Governance Use Cases

Dear Colleagues,

I have started a Wiki page for collecting SOA Governance use cases. I
will likely transform it to table form in future with better
articulation of Actors as well as Design/Deploy/Run Time classification.

       http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/UseCases

I would be grateful for your help in adding more content to to this Wiki
page. Any one can contribute content by editing the page directly after
registering with the Wiki.
If you prefer you can also post your contributions to this thread and I
can compile them for you.

Thanks in advance for your help.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi