Subject: FW: Request from IHE - ACTION REQUIRED

 Hi, We will be discussing this at our telecon in a few minutes.  Please
join ASAP!

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Bill Majurski [mailto:bill@nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:46 PM
To: Farrukh Najmi; Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: Request from IHE

Kathryn, Farrukh

Attached is the letter I promised for tomorrow's T-Con.  Sorry it's at
the last hour.

Any information you can get back to us by mid-January is appreciated.
We make our decisions on what to try  to accomplish this season by the
end of January.

thanks again and have a good holiday,
bill Majurski

letter_14Dec05.doc