Subject: Pre-Holiday Registry Riddle (Requesting Quick Feedback)

Here's a pre-holiday registry riddle that I would value feedback on:

Knowing that ebXML Registry can be thought of as a service registry, and assuming (hypotetically) that you were asked to categorize an ebXML Registry as either a "data registry" or a "metadata registry", which of the 2 choices ("data" or "metadata") would you pick?

The reason I ask is that I hear both choices discussed in various forums, and I know that one person's data registry may be another person's metadata registry (and vice-versa).

Thanks - and Happy Holidays!

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate