Subject: OASIS Case Study guidelines

 Please take some time to review the OASIS Case Study guidelines. This
provides us a common process for visibility of implementations of the
ebXML standards.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pim.vandereijk@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:16 AM
To: monica.martin@sun.com; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Groups - Bi-weekly JC meeting added

Hello,

1) As we discussed, here is a link to the OASIS Case Study guidelines
document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/casestudies/guidelines.php

This offers the opportunity to give visibility to implementations of the
OASIS ebXML standards (or other OASIS specifications) on the OASIS
and/or ebXML.org web site, and show ebXML is alive and used in
production around the world. While the guidelines are there to make sure
the mechanism doesn't get abused, there are obviously benefits for users
and their suppliers to be associated publicly with leading
implementations.

The first request to use this mechanism is actually to publish the ebXML
Messaging implementation in the Norwegian healthcare system, which was
presented at last year's OASIS Symposium in London.

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/adoption_forum_2005/proceedings.php

I would very much encourage you to look at the guidelines and encourage
your colleagues to use this mechanism.

2) OASIS Symposium. I have submitted a tutorial proposal for the OASIS
Symposium.
It will be reviewed like all other submissions, so I don't know if it
will be accepted.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2006_symposium_presentation_sub/register
_don
e.php?order_id=051221043046491