Subject: RE: RE : [regrep] Post-holiday registry riddle

> 2. if we consider all *systems* participating to the
> execution time then the registry (that for example could be
> queried by an ebMS system to obtain a CPA for configuring the
> message handler while executing a BP) is a design and run time tool.

Absolutely - or, more generally, for "dynamic discovery" of services. To clarify, that would be an operation such as "Find me all services that may be used for hotel reservations, that covers the entire world, and that provides information on discounts. Now rank each hotel according to X primary criteria (e.g. cost), Y secondary criteria (e.g. certain amenities), etc.". However, the world is not yet ready for dynamic discovery to this extent (which is why we need the semantic technologies work). That is, how can one be 100% sure that a machine made the proper selections to begin with?

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton