Subject: Re: [regrep] Need someone to chair the meeting tomorrow morning

I can not commit to chairing nor attending ... I have an 8.30 a.m. "1 hour" meeting that may drag on all day

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          02/01/2006 04:57 PM