Subject: FW: [ebxml-dev] ISO magazine article on ebXML

FYI.  I have not had a chance to review the article - please let me know if one of you has a chance to read it.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

From: AlanKotok@cs.com [mailto:AlanKotok@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 5:17 PM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] ISO magazine article on ebXML

TO: ebXML developers

My article "ebXML - When Innovation Really Matters" appears in the new (February) issue of ISO Focus magazine, published by ISO. The article is available only in the print issue and not online. For information on the issue, see http://www.iso.org/iso/en/commcentre/isofocus/2006/february.html .Copies of the individual issues are available from ISO.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, PublicDiplomacy.Org, http://www.publicdiplomacy.org/